The Gift Voucher Shop Ltd.
Alpine House, Naxxar Road, San Gwann
VAT Reg No: MT 1724-3326
Co Reg No: C34676
ONE4ALL GIFT VOUCHERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- One4all Gift Vouchers are valid for 18 months from the date of sale, which is stamped on the reverse side of the gift voucher.
**COVID-19 Amendment to Clause No. 1 below.
- One4all Gift Vouchers are denominated with values of €15 and €20.
- One4all Gift Vouchers are VAT exempt.
- There is no additional transaction charge in excess of principal value of the One4all Gift Vouchers purchased in authorised retail sales outlets.
- One4all Gift Vouchers purchased through our website www.one4all.mt must be sent to a local address (Malta and Gozo only). All orders are transacted in English.
- One4all Gift Vouchers ordered online may be sent by registered mail at an additional charge of €2.50 or couriered to your home or office in Malta or Gozo for an additional charge of €3.90.
**COVID-19 Amendment to Clause No. 5 below.
- The Gift Voucher Shop Limited and any of our authorised sales agents will not accept any responsibility for gift vouchers that are lost, stolen or damaged.
- When ordering One4all Gift Vouchers, ensure you have ordered the correct mix of €15 and €20 vouchers to make up the required amounts. Once the vouchers are issued, they cannot be replaced or exchanged.
- One4all Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, mobile top up cards or any other vouchers.
- One4all Gift Vouchers can be used to pay for goods or services provided at locations or outlets that are members of The Gift Voucher Shop.
- One4all Gift Vouchers may be used to pay for goods or services of a higher value, on settlement of the difference.
- One4all Gift Vouchers may only be used to pay for goods or services of a lower value at the sole discretion of the retail partner at which the voucher is being redeemed.
- One4all Gift Vouchers will be subject to verification at time of presentation.
- One4all Gift Vouchers defaced or altered in any way will be invalid.
- Counterfoil must be attached to the gift voucher on presentation.
- The Gift Voucher Shop Limited and any of our authorised sales agents will not accept responsibility for any claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses or liability of any kind whatsoever arising, suffered, arising from or in connection with any transaction or dealing between the Retail Partner & a Gift Voucher holder or customer.
- The list of Retail Partners printed in the One4all directory may change from time to time, and Retail Partners listed may withdraw from the programme at any time. The most up to date list of Retail Partners accepting One4all Gift Vouchers is available on this website or on request from the Customer Service Helpline. Revised directories will be printed from time to time.
- Some Retail Partners restrict the use of One4all Gift Vouchers in their establishments to specific product ranges or brands. These restrictions are described under each individual retail partner in the directory which is printed twice yearly and given out free of charge with each purchase of vouchers. A soft version of the directory is also available on our website. These restrictions shall fully apply to all vouchers used in the respective establishments.
- The Gift Voucher Shop Ltd. and/or any Authorised Agent reserve the right to vary these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Both the trader and consumer remain bound by the Terms & Conditions at the time of purchase of the vouchers.Terms & Conditions Last Updated 24 March 2020.
**COVID-19 Amendment to Clause No. 1
Due to the pandemic, vouchers issued in 2019 and 2020 have been automatically extended by 6 months giving the voucher 24 month validity instead of the standard 18.
**COVID-19 Amendment to Clause No. 5
Orders of €80 and over will be delivered via courier (3 working days) free of charge.
For order of €75 and under, consumer will select delivery option:
– Additional fee of €3.90 for courier delivery (3 working days)
– Free shipping sent by MaltaPost mail (the trader will not accept responsibility for packages / vouchers that are lost / damaged or stolen if free shipping is selected).
Website Terms and Conditions
Third Party Information, Products and Services
Where GVS provides hypertext links to third party internet websites, such links are not an endorsement by GVS of any information, products or services in such websites. You use such links entirely at your own risk and GVS accepts no responsibility or liability for the content, use or availability of such websites. GVS has not verified the truth or accuracy of any content of such websites.
This website may also contain some material provided by third parties with which GVS does not necessarily agree. Moreover, GVS accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of such material.
No third party is permitted to link any other website to this site without obtaining prior written consent from GVS.
Every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy in the compilation of this Gift Voucher Shop website. The Gift Voucher Shop Limited will not accept responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccurate particulars in any material supplied by merchants for inclusion on this website, or for any loss or disappointment caused by dependence on information contained herein. If relative information is brought to our attention, we will endeavour to amend future editions accordingly. See also the One4All Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions.
Indemnity & Liability
You shall hold GVS harmless from any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, and except to the extent that loss or damage is caused directly by our gross negligence or willful misconduct, GVS and any other person involved with the provision and maintenance of this website, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct or indirect and whether in contract, tort, quasi-tort or otherwise, arising out of the use of or reliance on the information contained in the pages of this website.
GVS reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website or any part of it, with or without notice, at any time. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the website.
You accept that electronic mail and other transmissions passing over the Internet may not be free from interference by outside parties and may not remain confidential. Therefore, although we have made every reasonable effort to make our system secure, GVS cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of any information passing over the Internet.
Without prejudice to third party intellectual property rights, the content found on this website is the property of GVS and is protected by law. It may be displayed, re-formatted and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not copy, transmit, amend, reproduce or redistribute in any form whatsoever information contained on this website without the prior written consent from GVS. Authorisation to reproduce material from websites linked to this website must be obtained from the copyright-holder concerned.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the Republic of Malta.
The Courts of Malta shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to or in connection with this website, its use and the Terms and Conditions.
Users of our website are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or other material that would violate any law.
If you do not agree to any of the above Terms and Conditions, you should immediately discontinue use of this website.
If you have any questions regarding our website terms and conditions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One4all General Competition Full Terms and Conditions
- Competitions are open to anyone over the age of 18 except employees, directors, officers or agents of Fexserv or Gift Voucher Shop Limited (GVS), or family members of such employees, directors, officer or agents of Fexserv or GVS.
- The Promoter of the competition is The Gift Voucher Shop Limited, having its registered office at Alpine House, Naxxar Road, San Ġwann SĠN 9032, Malta.
- The Promoter will hold the entrant’s personal information solely for the purposes of administering the competition. Such information will not be retained for more than 12 months without the prior consent of the entrant.
- The closing date of the competition will be announced separately for each individual competition. Entries which are incomplete or illegible will not be accepted. Entries on which more than one person’s name appears will not be accepted.
- No responsibility will be accepted and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of entries, whether the correspondence relates to claims of entries being lost or delayed in the course of transmission or otherwise. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries will not be returned.
- The Winner of a competition will be chosen randomly by a draw followed by the correct answer to a skill question. The GVS representative’s ‘ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into by the representative or the Promoter in relation to the competition or anything connected with it.
- The Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions that apply to One4all Gift Vouchers. These terms and conditions are available at http://www.one4all.com.mt/terms.php. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any claims in relation to the use of the Prize.
- If the prize is not claimed or accepted, or if GVS cannot contact the Winner within 30 days of the competition, GVS reserves the right to award a prize to an alternative Winner, in which case the first drawn Winner will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- The Winner may be asked to provide documentary proof of his/her name and address. The use of a false name or address by an entrant will disqualify him/her from winning. The Prize will not be paid to any nominee or assignee of the Winner. The Prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered. The Winner will bear sole responsibility for all (if any) taxes payable. The Promoter reserves the right to notify State authorities of the identity of the Winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the Winner’s name, address and photograph for the purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and the Winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the Promoter may require.
- By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions of the competition. Any breach of these terms and conditions, as determined exclusively by the Promoter, will result in disqualification.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the competition or the awarding of the prize or the payment to the Winner of the value of the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any person from the competition, to add to, amend or waive any rule without prior notice to the entrant and, in the event of circumstances beyond its control, to cancel the competition at any stage.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Malta and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.