Buy Now

Tarxien Temples

Family Entertainment

Telephone: 23954300

Discovered in 1913 by local farmers, the Tarxien Temples’ site was extensively excavated between 1915 and 1919, with a number of minor interventions carried out in the 1920s by Sir Themistocles Zammit, Director of Museums at the time.
Inscribed in the UNESCO World Heritage List, this site consists of a complex of four megalithic structures built between 3800 and 2200 BC, and re-used between 2400 and 1500 BC.


Tarxien Temples

Address: Neolithic Temples Street, Tarxien